[3830] Rus DX LY9Y M/2 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 21 10:49:50 PDT 2010

                    Russian DX Contest

Call: LY9Y
Operator(s): LY7Z , LY9Y
Station: LY9Y

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: KO16LA

  160:   290     54      42        51
   80:   455    258      55        57
   40:   623    141      65        63
   20:   478    801      82        65
   15:   258    138      70        42
   10:    24      0      15         7
Total:  2128   1392     329       285  Total Score = 12,874,966

Club: Lithuanian Contest Group

Comments:

Two operators, two transmitters and only one antenna for each band - the main
goals were training for team work before WRTC 2010 and 24 hours of fun.

 Son Andrius  LY7Z                      Father Jurgis  LY9Y

  Trx :   FT1000MP                       Trx : TS850S
   PA :   ACOM 2000A                      PA : ACOM2000A

    Antennas:   160 m   Loop
                 80     GP
                 40     3 el yagi (With left only 2 after the strong wind
                                   some time ago)
                 20     5 el yagi
                 15     6 el yagi
                 10     5 el yagi
  Everything home made including towers.

    So we had a great pleasure during all 24 hours and we are satisfied with
our result. We did not have multiplier position and we were forced to change
bands often, so we appologize for some QRM when fighting for CQ frequency.
Contest is contest, the bands are overcrowded but anyway everybody has right to
call CQ. Many thanks for contacts during Contest.

73  Andrius  LY7Z   Jurgis  LY9Y