[3830] WPX CW K6CSL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun May 30 18:49:23 PDT 2010

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: USA-SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 32:22

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

All previous records of my little station are blown away. This is a personal and
station best. However it was almost all US mults. Only 4 JA's, 3 Eu's, 18 SAm,
17 OC, and 24 "other" NA contacts. 20M was clearly the best band. I'm surprized
by the dearth of JA's on 20. If they were there I wasn't hearing them. Also
almost totally missing was Europe. Only a CT1 and OH2L which was full scale on
the "S"meter in my FT-450. I was sure hoping that the solar flux would hold up
for this event. I guess I can place my next hopes on All Asia and IARU events.
TNX to all the KB'ers that gave me points. Bert, K6CSL