[3830] CQWW SSB W0AIH M/M HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 19:38:46 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0AIH
Operator(s): W0AIH, K0TI, K9AIH, K0YR, W0/OA4ABC, KB9OWD, K9MU, WB0VHF, N3KCJ, NR0T, NX0X, AC0B, NE9U, K0CD, KC9PFA, K0TG, W0RU
Station: W0AIH

Class: M/M HP
QTH: WI

  160:  171    13       39
   80:  332    29       81
   40:  600    35      101
   20: 1105    37      128
   15: 1246    35      134
   10:  209    16       39

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

A good sized crew and great conditions made this one a lot of fun for all.

15 out performed 20 this year and 10 meters was almost doubled in QSO's from
the count last year.  I had the pleasure of operating 15 spot while Ryan,
KB9OWD was raking them in on 15 run.  It was all I could do to keep up with the
spots and great fun in point and shoot mode, just knocking them off.  The short
TH7 did the trick on 15 spot nicely.

It is always fun to have some new blood at The Farm.

Here is last years claimed score for comparison:

  160:  135    14      29
  80:  246    20      73
  40:  461    30      100
  20:  917    36      133
  15:  775    30      122
  10:  117    10      27
Total: 2651  140      484  Total Score = 3,925,584

Check out the hardware and station info at:  http://www.qth.com/w0aih/

C U on CW! (it will be nice to get back to narrow filters!)

73, John  K0TG