[3830] CQWW SSB K3WA SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 1 19:33:55 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: K3WA
Operator(s): K3WA
Station: K3WA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: East Peoria, IL

   80:    1     1        1
   40:   14    10       12
   20:   32    13       31
   15:   53    14       47

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Every so often I rediscover what that microphone thingee is for.  About 2 hours
playing to give out a few QSOs and test out the station before SS.  Everything
worked except the rotator for my low 3 el yagi.  The heavy winds we had the
other day sheered off the bolts so I have a rotator that turns and an antenna
that doesn't.  Oh well, at least it is pointed east for SS.