[3830] CQWW SSB SN3A(SP3GEM) SOSB/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 5 08:56:03 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: SN3A
Operator(s): SP3GEM
Station: SP3GEM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Jarocin

   80: 2148    33      115
Total: 2148    33      115  Total Score = 481,296

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Firstly, I'm very thankful to all people who called me. After contest I have
made some analysis. Strangely, I missed couple of easy multipliers, even from
EU. Small activity from AF, but in the future I should turn antennas in that
direction more often. On the other hand number of XE stations was impressive
and two stations from CE are also worth to mention. I didn't manage to work
Zones 1,10,22,31,34,36,37, it was close with Zone 31 since KH7X was audible for
couple of minutes, but no success this time. First time no zone 10. Special
thanks to SP3J for help with receiving antennas. See you all in CW part!
vy 73 sp3gem