[3830] CQWW SSB KL7/N0HJZ(@AL1G) M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Nov 5 09:01:34 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: KL7/N0HJZ
Operator(s): N0HJZ, AL1G
Station: AL1G

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Anchorage, AK

  160:    3     1        1
   80:    5     3        3
   40:   93     7        6
   20:  786    28       76
   15: 1023    21       33
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------
Total: 1912    62      121  Total Score = 768,966

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

Thanks to Corliss, AL1G, for hosting me for this contest.  I have a big
appreciation for the difficulty of contesting from Alaska.  The aurora and
absorption make things tough and it doesn't seem like many people point at KL7.
 The op's in Alaska are FB (it was nice to chat with you during the contest!).

If you ever think you've got bad propagation at your QTH, come operate in
Alaska.  You'll really appreciate what you have!

Thanks again to Corliss for operating with me and letting me experience
contesting from Zone One!  I had a lot of fun!!