[3830] SS CW NS3T Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 7 19:51:19 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't have much time as usual, but I decided to squeeze in some post-sundown
operating time on 80 meters, which definitely produced.  It helped that I had
actually fixed my three 80 meter antennas in recent weeks.

Best moments came on Sunday afternoon, when the XYL prodded me to get off the
radio and into the shower for a visit to the in-laws for dinner.  "One more
QSO" was what I said, and the next turn of the dial found me RI.

Just before leaving the house, I decided to run down to the radio room for "one
more QSO," and the station I tune in on the low end of 15 meters gives me ND.

Those were the last two mults of the day, despite a lot more QSO's on 80 meters
in the last two hours.

Thanks for a fun time.

73 Jamie NS3T
http://www.radio-sport.net