[3830] SS CW N2YO SO Unlimited HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 8 09:50:20 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: N2YO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: VA

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This year I wanted to use the packet cluster combined with reversebeacon.net and
that was a very interesting experience. I wish I wasn't called "Unlimited
station" only because I worked assisted. In fact I was very limited by power,
RFI, antennas and availaility. It is unfortunate that low power participants
(actually most of contesters in SS) can't have their own "assisted" category.
This is my first sweep. Without cluster I might not have done it, considering
how hard NE was to find and work.
Bands were nice, 80 meters was a treat.
Thans for Qs!

73s de Chip N2YO