[3830] SS CW WX9U Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 9 01:57:16 PST 2010

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WX9U
Operator(s): WX9U
Station: WX9U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Spent too much time S+P - 59% RUN / 41% S+P, but wanted to work a bunch
of SMCers plus look for mults. Had to work FRI, SAT and SUN nights so time was
very limited, about 10.5 hours. VY1EI was very loud but couldn't break the
pileup.
Found Jay, VY0JA with no callers, lucky me. He got my call 1st time but I had
repeat the number and prec 4 times.
Highlites: Altho' PAC isn't rare it was neat to have KH6LC and KH6MB
both call me on 40m when I was running (100 watts/dipole at 30').
Final 5 mults: 75 KV4FZ, 76 VO1TA, 77 VY0JA, 78 VA6AM, 79 K7OX EWA and
80 N4BP SFL at 1922z. Crashed and barely made it to work on time SUN nite.