[3830] OK/OM DX OL6P(OK2PP) SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Nov 25 13:08:01 PST 2010

                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OL6P
Operator(s): OK2PP
Station: OK5MM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:

   80:  319   203
   40:  424   238
   20:  272   177
   15:  178   129
   10:    6     6
-------------------
Total: 1295   828  Total Score = 1,617,912

Hi,
it is time to change rules of OK OM DX contest. It is necessary to allow the
contact between all stations and to make the contest more interesting for
foreign stations, but also for the stations from OK and OM. Only point
advantage OK OM stations and keep them as multipliers.

Congratulations stations OM0A, OL80OK, OL7M, OK2BYW and OK2ZI to their super
signals.
I would like station OK2ZI ask for the documentation from his super antennas,
which have by skimmers 5 - 15 dB better SNR than my antennas. I should this
antennas like a main and mine only as a backup. Then I did not transmit 24
hours a day, but just only 22.5 as a OK2ZI.
My antennas have probably too much of elements, which is not a good thing, HI.

FT-1000MP, TR4W log
160m: Inv-L @ 20m
80m: halfsloper @ 20m, vertical 15m,
40m: 2el. YAGI, dipole