[3830] CQWW CW W4PK SOSB(A)/160 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 05:46:09 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOSB(A)/160 HP
QTH: VA

  160:  99     16       44
Total:  99     16       44  Total Score = 13,800

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very limited effort due to being out into town until Saturday evening and then
having commitments on Sunday.  But I did get a couple of hours in Saturday
evening and then the last two hours on Sunday evening.  My effort was primarily
to check out my antennas and equipment for the ARRL 160 test next weekend.
Conditions on 160 were not that great here, with many Europeans not being able
to hear me when they were running.  On the other hand, I could tell that I was
being heard when I attempted to run but they were very difficult to copy.
Thanks to all for the contacts!

73, Sam W4PK