[3830] CQWW CW KV0Q SOSB(A)/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Nov 29 05:46:58 PST 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KV0Q
Operator(s): KV0Q
Station: KV0Q

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: CO

   80:  682    32      119

Conditions on 80 meters were great on Friday evening putting 105 countries in
the log the first evening with just wire antennas.  Saturdays conditions were
not as good struggling to work Europeans and new mults most of the second
evening.

I was feeling my age by Sunday morning when the sun came up and I struggled out
of the radio shack and went to bed only to wake up in time to watch the Broncos
lose another one!