[3830] CaQP KH7Y SOFixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Oct 3 15:35:34 PDT 2010

                    California QSO Party

Call: KH7Y
Operator(s): KH7Y
Station: KH7Y

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: SOUTH POINT, HAWAII

  160:    8      2
   80:    0     44
   40:   32     20
   20:   51    395
   15:   44     55
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Lots of action on the bands this year, had problems on 20 with large EU piles
calling me when trying to work CA..Very good for CQWW but not CQP!!  Also all
CA antennas pointed east was hard to get any runs going out here.  We had lot's
of fun and nice to meet old contest buddies.  15 meters not so good this year.

K-3/100 + AL-1500 8EL LP and 4 EL Yagi for 15, 4SQ for 40

Aloha,  Fred  KH7Y