[3830] CoQP KO7X/WEL SO MobileCW LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 06:29:21 PDT 2010

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: KO7X/WEL
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X/WEL

Class: SO MobileCW LP
QTH: Weld Co.

----------------------------
Total:   49     0       0  CW Mults = 25  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 4,900

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Surprised to have SP5SA call in so early. Amazing that he could even hear me -
he must have a large antenna. Interesting conditions, as always. Lots of big
signals and lots of weak ones. The location - 1/2 mile south of the
Colorado/Wyoming border west of Hereford was very quiet and I could hear
stations that could not hear me. The weather was perfect and the wind had not
started blowing yet. IC706 and hustler antennas. I tried 15, 6 and 2 meters -
no takers. I tried SSB on 20 - no takers. Apparently I was buried in the QRM
around 14250.