[3830] CoQP N2CU SOMixed LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Sep 5 06:38:41 PDT 2010

                    Colorado QSO Party

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOMixed LP
QTH: NY

  160:    1      1      0
   80:   11      1      0
   40:   25     13      0
   20:   43     23      1
   15:    1      1      0
----------------------------
Total:   81     39      1  CW Mults = 35  Ph Mults = 20  Dig Mults = 1  Total Score = 22,736

Club: Western NY DX Association

Comments:

Hadn't planned on operating but it was a cool, windy day so not much incentive
to do anything outside. Had fun chasing mobiles around; W0UA(12), W0ZA(10) and
W0ETT(10) led the parade. Special mention to Bill, K0UK who I worked 160-15
both modes except for 15 CW. Couldn't get him to try RTTY.

I've been constructing a mobile setup of my own and finally went out for a
jaunt. Worked 11 Colorado stations as N2CU/M which should count for them as new
contacts. Posting and log for mobile will be separate.

K3/100, TH6DXX 48', 2x40m slopers, 80m 1/2 sloper, 160m Inverted L, N1MM,
MMTTY, Green Heron Engineering Radio Boss (coming soon).

73,
Tom N2CU <><
K3 #3582