[3830] All Asian SSB JA1XMS SOSB/40 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 6 20:08:58 PDT 2010

                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: JA1XMS
Operator(s): JA1XMS
Station: JA1XMS

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Chiba, Japan

Total:  157    40  Total Score = 16,840

Not like at AA CW time, I did NOT get my circadian rhythm synced to
the 40m band propagation. I was available at least 38 hours in
calendar wise, I could operate only 13 hrs out of them.
25 hrs blank were either daytime, either mowing grass or sleeping
(or get rest for eating).

I was very happy get responded at West Coast morning time frame,
13-14Z from early bird stations. Thank you.

Thanks for calling me to my CQ, or sorry if I didn't get your call.
Also thanks for responding to my call.

IC-7000 (100W bare foot)
NA-440(Nagara, 3EL with wide driven element) at 110 ft.
Inverted Vee at 30 ft.
N1MM Logger (10.9.1)
Voice2006 (Audio CQ machine)

Histogram of ages I've contacted: