[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Sep 16 21:11:51 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 17

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA

   80:   9      6
   40:  19     15
   20:   8      5
Total:  36     26  Total Score = 936

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

What a difference a QTH makes. I've read a few reports and the East Coast guys,
West Coast guys, and South Dakota guys all said "What great conditions." I
figured someone cut my coax because it was a horrible night. Very tough going.
20 open to the West Period. 40 fairly good, but lots of unanswered CQs and
everyone on top of each other. 80 meters a vast wasteland except for the close
in folks. Was thinking about finding a new hobby until I read N3BB's report and
he complained about weird conditions, too. Add to all this a pesky line noise
has re-appeared and it just wasn't much fun. Score reflects it. This may be my
worse ever (I hope). Unable to be around next week, so see you all in 2 weeks.
73 de Art.