[3830] ARRL Sep VHF K4AMK/R Limited Rover LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Sep 17 06:10:13 PDT 2010

                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: K4AMK/R
Operator(s): K4AMK
Station: K4AMK

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: AL

    6:  26      9
    2:  26      9
  222:  15      5
  432:  17      6
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  84     40  Total Score = 4,640

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Additional Multipliers were from the 11 grids activated as a Rover.

This was a maiden rove in Southeastern US.  I am very unfamiliar with the area,
so we planned a "Run & Gun" style approach.  Original plan was to hit 15 grids,
but had to scale back to just 11.  Drove about 800 miles.  Learned lots from
the adventure and looking forward to implementing the changes for January.
Pictures and more information is available on my website www.k4amk.us.