[3830] NCCC Sprint K0UK LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Sep 17 07:07:07 PDT 2010

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 17

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   6      3
   40:  21     12
   20:   5      4
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  33     20  Total Score = 660

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Still trying to get the brain to do the work. Moving cursor to 2nd radio to
start cq while copying the report on the 1st. I think I will get in on the SNS
just to get this better. Sorry for those who called and I didnt come back
immediately on the CQ. Same trying to cq and listen on the 2nd radio for mults.
It get a bit confusing for this old guy. 20mtrs was long and signals from the
far east coast were weak to say the least. Midwest was ok but lots of stations
went to 40mtrs as my score attest. 80mtrs is always a joke from here getting
beat out by the midwest working the east coast and themselves. 160mtrs got
there late just to work one CA station.
 See ya next week in both if I can make the time.
 Oh on the idea of 4 Sprints. In some ways that might be good but I think it
will diminish the ideas except if the 2 other Sprints have the SNS format with
speed limits. That might attact some folks just because its different from the
Nitro burning speed dominated other 2 or maybe at least 1 with a speed limit
just to see if it will work. I think the whole ideas is to give an incentive
for more newbies to participate in CW. Just a thought. PTL God Bless America.
bill K0UK