[3830] CQ WW RTTY W1ZT SOAB HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Sep 27 04:01:41 PDT 2010

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: W1ZT
Operator(s): W1ZT
Station: W1ZT

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA

   80:   26    33      16        6     5
   40:  138   314      26       43    15
   20:  294   791      30       72    23
   15:  138   348      11       55    20
   10:   28    75       3        8     6
Total:  624  1561      86      184    69  Total Score = 529,179

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Glad to see good conditions on most bands with good world wide coverage on 20m
this year.  It was nice to have 15m open to give everyone more room to operate;
at least for those of us still using one radio :-)
After struggling to keep the 3 element SteppIR in service over the past 3
years, I put the Force 12 C4 back up and it performed as well as it has in
years' past.  Now I hope to stay on the air through the winter.
Thanks to all for the Qs; lots of new callsigns in the log again with
constantly improving operating skills and results.

Station:
Icom 756 PRO II + Acom 2000A  1.0 KW
80m Inverted V @ 65 ft
40m Force 12 C4 rotary dipole
20/15/10m Force 12 C4 2 element yagi
WriteLog log + RITTY  by K6STI (outstanding combination)