[3830] CQMM DX K6CSL SOAB LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 18 19:35:24 PDT 2011

                    CQ Manchester Mineira DX Contest

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NA-USA

   80:   0       0
   40:   4       4
   20:  10      10
   15:   7       7
   10:   1       1
----------------------
Total:  22      22  Countries = 15  Total Score = 671

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, a vast improvement in score for this one, due to greatly improved
conditions resulting in almost the same number of Q's, 22 this year as compared
to 21 last year, but many more mults and QSO Pts for the effort. By the time my
score is run through their scoring program it may be better because I think I
missed some special category indicators, CWJF members, QRP, Club Groups and
YL's, which would have made those QSO's worth 10 points each. I did count the 2
I did copy after I reallized what the extra letter added to the SA designated.
It made for a fun contest. Ithink I'll put a bigger effort into it next year. I
was fairly distracted also trying to pick up Q's in the Michigan and Ontario QSO
Parties. I also tried to pay special attention to the peak propagation times for
4X4 in the Holyland DX Contest, but was totally unsuccessful in finding any of
those. I heard a few KB'ers on the air, but it looks like a great number were
at the DX Convention down in Visalia. Bert, K6CSL