[3830] MiQP DL2HBX(@DF9LJ) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Apr 18 22:32:00 PDT 2011

                    Michigan QSO Party

Call: DL2HBX
Operator(s): DL2HBX
Station: DF9LJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: DX

   80:    2
   40:   49      3
   20:   67     43
   15:    8     12
   10:
--------------------
Total:  126     58  CW Mults = 56  Ph Mults = 27  Total Score = 25,730

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

All,

thank you for the QSOs in this year's Michigan QSO Party. It was fun to meet so
many friends from my time in MI. I was fortunate to be able to use Jörg's fine
station. Conditions appeared decent from the DX side and there was no hour
where I could not make at least a handful of QSOs.

15m was wide open during the day and allowed for several QSOs with the MI folks
who had realized it. 20 was open way past midnight local time. 40 was not bad
either but as the antenna is tuned to CW, I could only make three QSOs on phone
in the lower portion of the band with reduced power. 80m was disappointing, I
only heard three stations out of which I was able to work two.

Most worked mobile/rover stations:
K8MR 21 QSOs
K8IR  8 QSOs
N9JF  7 QSOs
AE8M  5 QSOs
W8ZZ  3 QSOs

Most worked fixed station was K8XXX with 6 QSOs on 4 bands, then several 3 band
QSOs.

Setup:
 TenTec Orion II + Alpha
 Optibeam OB17-4 (40-10m) @ 60ft