[3830] NAQP CW W6YI(K6AM) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 7 08:51:22 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6YI
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: W6YI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

   10:   10     5
-------------------
Total:  637   174  Total Score = 110,664

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

in the immortal words of famed riveter, Chester A. Riley, "What a revoltin'
developement this is!"

Better yet, "What an embarrasin' developement this is!"

Here I am at superstation W6YI and can't seem to get the ball rollin'.  20
started off reeeeal slow with 15 barely open.  Finally gave up and started
taking breaks early when only one band was available.  I see where lotsa guys
had a decent 10 meter opening.  Just didn't happen here.

Things started picking up a bit after 0100, but it was too late.

Sure hope it was just those bad conditions that everyone is talking about and
not something busted at Jim's station or maybe just me....?

Did better from my city lot station last summer, so I think I'll blame the
conditions.

73,

John, K6AM
"Jim"