[3830] NAQP CW K5PI(@N3BB) Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Aug 7 08:53:53 PDT 2011

                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K5PI
Operator(s): K5PI
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  756   191  Total Score = 144,396

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: CTDXCC Fried Eggs

Comments:

There are some antenna problems at W5KFT, so N3BB graciously agreed to let me
use his station.  Thanks, Jim!

I spun across the 10M beacons before the start of the contest and heard a
bunch.  Cool!  So I started there and had a nice little 7 minute run.  That was
it for 10M.  :-(

15M also wasn't very cooperative either.  I worked my first W6 at 2348Z --
almost six hours into the show.

So I took most of my off time early, hoping the low bands would be better.
Unfortunately, they were pretty noisy.

It was a fun time anyway -- this is a great contest!

Robert