[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 18 21:47:06 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 19

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   1      1
   80:   3      2
   40:  15     10
   20:  17     14
   15:  14     11
Total:  50     38  Total Score = 1,900

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I had hoped to improve last week's score, but felt like a deer in the headlights
quite a bit.  Waited too late to go to 80m for some fast 'Correct Coast' Q's to
the total.

Thought I was working N3ZZ near the end, until I discovered he was working
K6UFO so deleted the Q after it was logged. I hate it when that happens ;-(

HEY FOLKS ... PLEASE SET YOUR CLOCKS ***EACH*** WEEK.  Tonight...

I heard one station start officially CQ'ing about 15 to 20 seconds BEFORE 0230,
and the calling station responded BEFORE 0230.  Then, after the end at 0300,
another station was CQ'ing.

Perhaps Thee Grand Exalted NS-Meister also needs to re-clarify Thee Rules ???

Even with 50 Q's tonight, there were a lot of stations & mults I didn't work on
even one band.

Did not hear Tree/N6TR - has he moved to Siberia? :^)  Speaking of DX, Bro
Todd/WD0T had a kind of DX station sound to his signal tonight!

I about fell out of the chair when Bob/W0BH responded to my CQ on 80m.  TNX for
the thrill and only Non-CA QSO & Mult on 80m tonight, Bob!!!

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust