[3830] NCCC Sprint N6ZFO LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Thu Aug 18 22:00:34 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 19

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA

  160:   0      0
   80:   5      3
   40:  12      7
   20:  14     12
   15:  12      9
Total:  43     31  Total Score = 1,333

Rushed into shack after a 120 miles over the mountains forgetting to use the
scrambled name.  Will try to remember next week.  glad to see Howie try it.
Glad that no one is sending a 15 digit random character name.

Signals on 15 again astounding . .KW8N must have been 20 over nine, likewise
N8EA.

RA/N6TR threw me..  By rules, QSO counts, not mult. I'm guessing this was a
remote.

20 was a struggle, even though it netted most mults. 40 was awful. Glad to
catch k0eu on 80m.  No time for 160.

Have a sense that although it's seductive to have 15 in the mix, that it's not
good in the long run with the 30 minute format.