[3830] ARRL 10 VY2ZM SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 04:25:34 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): VY2ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: PEI

   CW: 2607   160
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2607   160  Total Score = 1,668,480

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

All in all, condx were not bad - even though the solar flux was down and the
band opened to Europe later than it did during CQWW CW - and I am pretty sure
Europe went out earlier as well than it did during WW CW.  No matter.....

What a difference from last year!  Lots of DX in Europe to work - so nice to
hear 28Mhz cooking again.  Also great to qso my friend Carl Cook AI6V at ZM2V
near the end of the contest - a great ending to a fun weekend...

73 to all and Season's Greetings

JEFF VY2ZM

K1ZM at aol.com