[3830] ARRL 10 NA6E M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Dec 12 04:31:43 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: NA6E
Operator(s): KU7Y WT6P
Station: NA6E

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 6:27

   CW:  222    67
  SSB:  172    29
-------------------
Total:  394    96  Total Score = 118,272

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Mark and I have not seen each other for over a year.  My wife and I went up to
his place and we had great plans to dig in and spend some real BIC time.  But
between visiting, having a fantastic Turkey dinner and over sleeping, we only
managed 6 1/2 hours..... and much of that time was not serious.  And somehow I
lost contact #2 when I logged #3!  It was a lot of fun working so many fellow
Outlaws.  And this was the first time I have ever used an amp.  I'm used to QRP
and was like a kid in a candy store when most people came back to me on the
first call.  Just look out for NA6E in the RTTY Roundup!  Mark and I will
really put in the full BIC for that one!

KU7Y and WT6P  dba NA6E ...  Kingman, AZ