[3830] ARRL 10 VE5MX M/S HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Dec 13 20:05:32 PST 2011

                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE5MX
Operator(s): VE5MX
Station: VE5MX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Weyburn, Sk

   CW: 1299   136
  SSB:  627   138
-------------------
Total: 1926   274  Total Score = 1,767,300

Club: Saskatchewan Contest Club

Comments:

Just me and the telnet. Missed only ND for a WAS on both bands. Worked all of
the VE's on one mode or the other except for VY0. VE4EAR had his usual great
signal on 10m. Thanks to N0XR, K0EA, and KT0K for moving Friday night for
Multipliers. Those close in states can be a real bear but the Es sure helped.
Thought I was going to get shut out of XE mults until about 2200Z Sunday when
the band came alive to XE. Ended up with 19 of a possible 64 mults. EU was
pretty tough from here. Managed to grab a fair number of mults but only western
EU was runnable and the openings were short lived. Did have SM3PHM and OH3JF
call in around 2230Z on Sat. Very cool. Called CQ with the beam pointed that
way for awhile trying to scare up some other northern stations but no luck. JA
opening was much better Sunday afternoon from here.

Rig: IC-7700
Amp: PW-1
Ant: TA-33 at 17m
N1MM software