[3830] RAC Winter VA7BEC M/S LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Dec 18 07:41:28 PST 2011

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: VA7BEC
Operator(s): VA7BEC, VA7KO
Station: VA7BEC

Class: M/S LP
QTH: nr Vancouver

  160:   21      3       4         2
   80:   61     13       8         5
   40:   23     54       5         8
   20:  138    171      10        11
   15:  102    255      10        12
   10:   50    101       6         3
    6:    1      1       1         1
    2:    1      1       1         1
Total:  397    599      45        43  Total Score = 443,168

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

With every contest, big or small, come highlights and lowlights -- similar from
contest to contest and yet always different. Keeps things interesting, I guess.

This was another joint effort with my better half, Koji VA7KO, who handled the
CW portion. Interesting that our mult totals are roughly the same but our Q
contributions are sizably different. It might be because I wouldn't get out of
the operator's chair. LOL. Or it might be because there were other contests
going on this weekend, too, that would have attracted CW operators.

So many familiar callsigns in the log. So many friends dropped by to say hello.
So many stations worked on several bands and some on both CW and Phone. All very
much appreciated. All adding to the warm-and-friendly atmosphere of RAC Winter.

Thanks to all who called and to all who heard us.

All the very best to everyone at this special time of year and good health and
happiness in 2012.

Rebecca VA7BEC