[3830] CQ160 CW S51F Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Feb 1 10:59:48 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S51F
Operator(s): S51F
Station: S51F

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: JN75KU

Total:  QSOs = 1020  State/Prov = 27  Countries = 69  Total Score = 539,136

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

shunt-feed tower 25 m top loaded with X-9 & 2-el/40, beverage NA/JA, ic-781+PA

crowded band, 250hz is not enough... (but seems OK4W has 50 hz filter -
he usualy found his place right on yours and not responding to any request)

some nice DX answered to my CQ: YE1C, 9K2HM, C6ANM, HZ1FS
hrd lot of nice signals from JA last 2 hours, but didn't find free window for
calling and none JA were CQ-ing so no JAs in my LOG ...

tnx all for QSO, CU