[3830] NA Sprint CW KY4F LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 6 07:06:53 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama

   80:  110      11
   40:   68      25
   20:
---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Big disappointment here. Heard lots of signals on 20, could not work one!  Just
a cruel combination of geographic location and limited radiated RF.  40 was
better, but not exactly gang busters.  Had a hard time getting any rhythm
going.  80 was the place to be for me.  At least is was productive QSO wise.
Hopefully September will be better.  This go I felt like I was running in mud
covered boots!

Having said all that, I glad I didn't miss it.  Looking forward to next time
already.  Its always a challenge to operate in this one.

Thanks for the Q's

73 Doug
KY4F