[3830] NA Sprint CW W9RE HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Feb 6 07:06:56 PST 2011

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

---------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: Ad Hoc Contesters

Comments:

The bands and the op not in the best of shape.  Sorry for all the fumbles, maybe
it was the beer at dinner.  Maybe I should have had more?

Glad I didn't quit early though because I got 3 or 4 mults in the last 1/2
hour.

Software even through me a few times-I had changed something in the NS's and in
the practice and it didn't work last night but that didn't keep me from trying
it many times.

Here's a mental example fumble-I heard N5KO, I thought I had worked him (but
not seeing KO on the dupe sheet),  I called him (a dupe) then I realized I was
looking at the #6 call area for "KO" since he is in CA-duh.