[3830] CQ160 CW KE7DX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jan 30 15:47:15 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KE7DX
Operator(s): KE7DX
Station: KE7DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 507  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 9  Total Score = 77,022

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  IC-7200 with LDG IT-100 autotuner
TX/RX Ant:  160m full wave horizontal loop, 12' AGL avg
Logging:  N1MM

This contest proves my loop is a nice cloud burner on 160m.  WAS+NA+SA,
only "EU" was CR2X, no OC, AS, AF.  Did a reasonable job
running stations, mostly from CA (the state, not the country).
At start of second day, noticed SWR was widely varying.  A quick check
outside showed the feedpoint resting on my fence!  Hammer, nail and
a few minutes later, problem solved.