[3830] CQ160 CW S57DX Single Op LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Jan 31 23:42:19 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: S57DX
Operator(s): S57DX
Station: S57DX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VRHNIKA

Total:  QSOs = 878  State/Prov = 30  Countries = 69  Total Score = 475,596

Club: VRHNIKA CONTESTERS

Comments:

I dedicate this one in the memory of good friend of mine S59AR who became a SK
recently.
Very good conditions on second nite. I was surprised with number of states.
Even some good DX hear my tiny low power signal! But I also lose some "easy"
multipliers as it happens when you are low power...
I expected beter conditions on Sunday evening but I only made less than 100
contacts.
Gear: FT1K (150W), sloper west, sloper east, inv. vee
73
Slavko S57DX