[3830] IARU K2ZC SO CW HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jul 10 07:23:11 PDT 2011

                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K2ZC
Operator(s): K2ZC
Station: K2ZC

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: NNJ

  160:
   80:   43             8      15
   40:  117            14      22
   20:  196            20      29
   15:   42            11      12
   10:
-------------------------------------

Club: Bergen Amateur Radio Association

Comments:

15 meters was disappointing. Rf was getting into my computer and causing
crashes. I solved that problem on 80 and 40 with better rf grounds. I attempted
to run for a while but computer wouldn't cooperate again. I apologize to those
that got caught up in the slow exchange. Maybe I'll go back to paper logs. hi!
It was a lot of fun. I only worked 14 hours because I need my naps. Thanks for
the qso's and 73 to all
Dave k2zc