[3830] CWopsT W6ONV LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jun 8 07:08:32 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 8

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Oakley CA

   40:   4      3
   20:  19     18
-------------------
Total:  23     21  Total Score = 483

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Noise. Lots of it at the QTH, but there were some loud signals though out the
hour. Unfortunately after working them, I had to resort to trying to pick
signals up just above the noise level, or so it seemed. Still I believe there
is some minor improvement, but still big fun.

Thanks to K0RF and JA1NUT, worked both of 20 and 40M. Still struggling to find
a second logging program that supports CWops. This week it was TR4W and I have
not put much time into using it, so I had a few macros play at the wrong time.
Sorry to W5ZR for sending 'CALL SIGN' and not W6ONV.

Thanks to all for the Qs!

Steve
W6ONV