[3830] CWopsT W1UJ HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Jun 8 07:08:50 PDT 2011

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jun 8

Call: W1UJ
Operator(s): W1UJ
Station: W1UJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA

   40:  13      8
   20:  25     24
-------------------
Total:  38     32  Total Score = 1,216

Club: THE BARNSTORMERS CONTEST GROUP

Comments:

Conditions were rough in the North East USA.  Very few of my CQ's were
answered.
Fun to work these, and the most exciting folks to work are the ones without
numbers, or very high >900 numbers! Welcome aboard guys!

Called CQ on 80m for the last 5 minutes with no love...

For those that do not have numbers and worked this CWT, please drop me, or any
of the Numbered CWOps an email if you have a desire to be an official CWOps
Op...  my call @ arrl.net should work.

Should be in this afternoon.

Thanks again!

Jay 426