[3830] WVQP W0BH Single OpMixed HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 19 11:54:17 PDT 2011

                    West Virginia QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single OpMixed HP
QTH: KS

   80:    3      0
   40:   12      0
   20:   13     12
----------------------------
Total:   28     12      0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 2,317

Score includes 300 bonus points for working W8WVA and 200 bonus points for
working a mobile in 5 counties (twice).

Since Jeff/N8II and I went /m in the WVQP several years ago, it's fun to check
in from the other side (and work him a number of times as well).  Conditions
were good on 20m for me, with 40m and later 80m very noisy.  K8RYU/m was really
loud on 20 CW and SSB and was easy to find for our 14 Qs and 12 counties.  I
didn't catch up to W8OP/m until late for 2 Qs on 40m CW although I heard other
stations working him.  Thanks to both mobiles for being out there and keeping
things interesting.

The computer shows only 2.1 hours of operating time, but that was spread out
for the ten hours .. kept coming back and checking for new counties on the
mobiles as I did other things during the day.

West Virginia is really a beautiful state to visit.  Hope to get back there
again one of these days.  Thanks to the ops and sponsors for putting this
edition of the WVQP together.

73, Bob, w0bh