[3830] ARRL FD K6CSL 1D LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Jun 26 17:52:50 PDT 2011

  903:    0      0      0
  1.2:    0      0      0
  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:   79     23      0  Total Score = 362

Not very happy with this score. I failed first to look at my note from last
year, that I was not going to go mixed mode, but CW only this year. To top it
off, Murphy visited one of my 4 tuners. One of my new MFJ-949's. Apparently the
Inductor switch has come loose from the case of the unit and one of the wires
inside has broken off and disabled the tuner. So I had to shuffle some tuners
and do without one of my antennas. Hopefully I'll have a new one before IARU in
3 weeks. The conditions were not very good. 40 was not good Saturday evening,
due to the severe lightning noise, apparently from the major storm going on at
St. Louis, MO last night. Working phone, through all the QRM was really rough,
so I only made 83% of last years score. Hopefully next year will be better. TNX
to the KB'ers who gave me points on 80, early Sunday morning. 73's to all. Bert,
K6CSL