[3830] CQ160 SSB S51V Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Mar 1 23:56:13 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: S51V
Operator(s): S51V, S59A, S52OP
Station: S51V

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MOTA
Operating Time (hrs): 31,5

Total:  QSOs = 1120  State/Prov = 36  Countries = 74  Total Score = 719,620

Our project for this season is at an end. In an excellent location by S51V, we
have temporarily set up 4SQ and group of four beverages, which has enabled us
to listen to the same band. With great enthusiasm we have entered into the
project and concluded it with good results in the CW part and excellent work in
SSB (total CW/SSB 2.1 M ). We set also new S5 record in SSB part.

RIG: FT1000MV , TS590S + PA

Thanks for Q’s and see you again next year!

For S51V team,

Sandi S52OP