[3830] CQ160 SSB 5Q2T(OZ0J) Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 2 12:16:27 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: 5Q2T
Operator(s): OZ0J
Station: OZ0J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: oz0j

Total:  QSOs = 29  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 21  Total Score = 3,150

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

With noise over S9 during the whole e weekend it was almost impossible to work
anybody. I also had the noise Monday evening, so it can be quite a challenge to
find the source.

My GAP Voyager also has noise on 80 M but no noise on 40 M. I am building a
vertical for 160, 80 and 40 M and hope it will finish to WPX SSB.

Next contest Is ARRL SSB and I have used some time to put up my Spiderbeam. I
only need Nevada to work all states.

CU in the pile-up

73 Jorgen 5Q2T / OZ0J