[3830] CQ160 SSB EI7M Multi-Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Wed Mar 2 12:51:05 PST 2011

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: EI7M
Operator(s): JOHN EI8IR, NEIL EI3JE, PETE G4CLA, MARK EI3KD, JERRY EI6BT, DAN EI3JZ
Station: EI7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Cork
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1116  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 75  Total Score = 786,480

Tnx everyone for qs! We do better than we expecting.Condx was very bad first
night, but a get a bit better second. First time in cq 160 have been called by
ZL3IX(tnx!). Always get JT1CO, but not a sight this year. Can't cacth W3DQ in
DC and VT.
Worst thing: crazy zoo on OD5O and Z35(((. Everyone calling and nobody even try
to listen. After 10min listen this zoo heard only: QRZ??? de OD5O. Anyway enjoy
this contest as usual! Thanks to Pete to come over.
CU and 73!
On behalf of EI7M crew
Dan