[3830] ARRLDX SSB KC0W/M SOSB/40 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 09:08:17 PST 2011

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC0W/M
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W/M

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH: North Dakota
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  101    1  Total Score = 1

Played in the 'test for a short amount of time because of other obligations.

 Main interest was to see how the newly installed 900 watt homebrew solid state
amplifier in the mobile would perform in the 'test. Everything worked FANTASTIC.
The Cow mobile should be a force to be reckoned with in upcoming
contests...........Operating from here in the somewhat "rare" state of North
Dakota certainly doesn't hurt either, hihi.

 I'm in the process of constructing a World Class contesting/DXing station here
in ND which will be FREE for all amateurs to stay & operate from. Kinda my way
of giving a little something back to this wonderful hobby. Check my bio on
QRZ.com for the latest regarding the stations epic
construction.........Installing 4-Squares on 160 & 80 meters along with a stack
of 4/4/4 on 40 meters and 6/6/6/6 on 20 meters plus rotating stacks on 10 and 15
meters. Not many other individuates are crazy enough to take a project like this
on!!!

 MOO!!!

 Tom KC0W