[3830] Open Ukraine RTTY WB2RHM SOSB/80 HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Mar 6 10:27:09 PST 2011

                    Open Ukraine RTTY Championship

Call: WB2RHM
Operator(s): WB2RHM
Station: WB2RHM

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Charlotte, NC

Total:   2  Total Score = 24

Club: Mecklenburg ARS

Comments:

Nothing like trying to call CQ UKR from the East Coast... on a Saturday
afternoon... on 80m... in the rain... using a dipole.......  ;-)  But, with
less than a half hour left in the 2nd round, I got one QSO from the Ukraine and
one from the country of Pennsylvania....
When I woke up at 2:30AM today to get ready for the third round..... it was
pouring rain, with a few rumbles thrown in, to test my mettle..... I bent like
a twig in the wind and went promptly back to bed.......    ;-)