[3830] SS CW W9RE Single Op HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 6 19:41:56 PST 2011

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IN

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Last 10 were KY, LAX, MB, NE, NT, PAC, SB, SDG, UT and VI.  Last 5 LAX, MB, NT,
SB and SDG!  Missed VY1EI twice, he was on 20 answering stations and I tried
CQ'ing there but no luck.  Heard him on 15 Sunday with a good signal but he
said QSY!  Never heard him again.  VY1JA answered me on 40 Saturday night
luckily.  First time to have the sweep before I went to bed.

Lowest score of the past few years even with great short skip conditions on 20
for me.

Thanks for the Q's and congrats to the top guys!