[3830] CQWW CW WW9R SOAB(A) HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Sun Nov 27 21:09:38 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WW9R
Operator(s): WW9R
Station: WW9R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WI

   80:    2     2        2
   40:  173    17       65
   20:   50     9       26
   15:  102    18       47
   10:   39    15       29

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Now that is what propagation is supposed to be like.  40 meters on Saturday
night was loads of fun.  15 meters on Sunday morning was even better.  I worked
some countries for the first time in 29 years of amateur radio.

Due to family obligations I could only spend about 6 hours operating during the
contest.  I spent the time operating S&P, looking for new countries and old
friends.

All in all, not a bad showing for a meager station.
FT1000 Mark V
Ameritron 811H @ 600W
N1MM logging software
Gap Voyager for 40 & 80 meters