[3830] CQWW CW PA0JED SOSB/15 LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Tue Nov 29 05:14:25 PST 2011

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: PA0JED
Operator(s): PA0JED
Station: PA0JED

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: jo31bv

   15: 1038    35      116
Total: 1038    35      116  Total Score = 326,160

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Station:
IC-756  Antenna 2ele Yagi and half wave vertical.

This year could run for a couple of hours on the same freq., with my 100Watts,
without being chased away by more power full stations.

Lots of echo on the receiving side on some signals.
i.e. DR1A, who is vy close, 15km, had a lot of backscatter and echo, some dots
where repeated 3 times (travelled 3 times around the world i think).
And several JA stations hard to copy due to the echo's

Propagation was, in my opinion the best since years.
2nd day a little better than day nr 1
Missed zones 2, 6, 31, 29 and 39.

Did hear zone 6 and 29, but these stations only S & P.

All in one: 2 vy well spend days.

Will LotW.

73

Jan