[3830] CaQP K6MM M/SCntyExp HP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Mon Oct 3 18:28:59 PDT 2011

                    California QSO Party

Call: K6MM
Operator(s): K6MM, N6DE, K6TD
Station: K6MM

Class: M/SCntyExp HP
QTH: SFRA

--------------------

A few unexpected political problems at our chosen location near Candlestick Park
forced us into a  shorter operating schedule as M/S class rather than M/M as
originally planned, but we were able to put San Francisco County into many logs
this year.  We managed 1,100 QSOs in 13.5 hours on just 3 bands.  The final
count showed an exact 50:50 split between CW and Phone.  Missed Mults included
ID, SD, and NT.  Thanks for the QSOs and nice comments this past weekend.  The
Total Score will be divided evenly between two clubs: MLDXCC and REDXA.  73,
John (K6MM), Dean (N6DE), and Kevin (K6TD).