[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

webform at b41h.net webform at b41h.net
Fri Oct 7 05:07:11 PDT 2011

                    NCCC Sprint - Oct 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA

   80:  17      9
   40:  24     12
   20:   7      6
Total:  48     27  Total Score = 1,296

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  20M was really lousy here to
anywhere.  7 QSOs in 7 minutes.  40M was pretty good, but activity seemed down.
 Everyone else beat me to K0AD on that band, but I did get KE0G in MN.  24 QSOs
in 15 minutes.  80M seemed quiet, but signals from the west coast were audible
at all and few signals outside the southeast were loud.  K8JQ had an
outstanding signal from WV.  7 QSOs in 8 minutes.  Nice to hear KJ4FDV QRV from
AL.  Will miss next week, so hope to see everyone in two weeks.  73, John,
K4BAI.